CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2008-05-18

"THE ELK MECHANIC Takes Flight" by JTK.CA

"THE ELK MECHANIC Takes Flight" by JTK.CA



I've been a photographer since around age 10.
I am JTK.CA DroidBoy,
and attached is my photo of
my brother THE ELK MECHANIC
learning how to fly, circa the 1980's.

THE ELK MECHANIC
is an anagram for
MICHAEL KETCHEN.
Mike introduced me to
http://wordsmith.org/anagram
which forms anagrams out of
whatever you type in.

MICHAEL KETCHEN
also turns into
A CHICKEN HELMET.

Unfortunately,
my name
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN
is very difficult to find
a decent anagram for.

The best I've found for
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN
is
JOHANNA HACKETT DENT.
That will be my female pen name
if I ever get into writing
romance novels ;-P

Enjoy the photo!

http://JTK.CA
Copyright © JTK.CA

No comments: